Lauran Himmelein, owner of Partycake-Partycake in Maplewood, NJ, visits Melody Kettle and teaches her how to bake up her Sweetheart Fudge Brownie Bites. A perfect treat for Valentine's Day.
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||3/4 Cup (12 tbs) (Hershey's Cocoa Powder)|
|Baking powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Any vegetable oil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Tablespoon|
|Candy melts||2 Packet (Pink and Orange color)|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
1. Sift flour, baking powder and hershey cocoa into a bowl.
2. Add sugar and whisk together.
3. In another bowl, combine the butter, vegtables oil, eggs and vanilla extract.
4. Pour the wet mix into the dry mix and whisk together.
5. Grease molds with oil and add a spoonful of the mix into each mold.
6. Pop the molds into the oven for 18-20 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and pop the little brownies out of the molds.
8. Melt the candy melts in two different bowls in the microwave for 1 minute.
9. Using a fork, poke through the brownie and spoon the candy melt over the brownie and coat them and cool for few minutes.
10. Using edible food marker, write your message on the little brownies.
11. Plate and serve to your sweetheart. You can also decorate them in a basket and gift it.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3999Calories from Fat 1630
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 185 g284.6%
Saturated Fat 82 g410%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 364 mg15.17%
Total Carbohydrates 605 g201.7%
Dietary Fiber 63 g252%
Sugars 408 g
Protein 68 g136%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet