Julie shares her recipe for delicious No Bake Brownies. Make in 5 minutes with just 5 natural ingredients.
|Medjool dates||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Pits Removed)|
|Raw walnut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cacao powder||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
1. Place walnuts in a food processor and grind for a couple seconds to form coarse flour.
2. While machine is running, add pitted dates, cacao powder and salt, processing until a moist, crumb-like dough has formed.
3. Spread into an 8×8 inch pan, sprinkle with cacao nibs, and press firmly into a solid brownie layer.
4. Cut into bite-size squares.
5. Serve immediately or store for later use.
Alternately, press and roll brownie dough into small balls to make brownie bites.
Makes about 2 dozen small squares.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1398Calories from Fat 686
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g126.2%
Saturated Fat 15 g75%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 231 mg9.63%
Total Carbohydrates 211 g70.3%
Dietary Fiber 57 g228%
Sugars 117 g
Protein 42 g84%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet