Whenever I get a craving for sweets, its usually for something chocolate. However, most brownie recipes call for processed granulated sugar or artificial sweeteners.
|Coconut cream concentrate||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baker's chocolate squares||2|
|Organic honey||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Organic whole wheat flour||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Himalayan sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shredded sweet coconut||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded sweet coconut||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate morsel chips||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
2. Grease and flour an 8x8 or 9x8 baking tin.
3. In a large bowl, add in eggs, vanilla and honey. Beat well with an electric mixer.
4. In a saucepan on the stovetop over low heat, add in coconut cream concentrate and chocolate, melt (stirring constantly) and remove from heat and add to the egg mixture, beat well.
5. Fold in the flour, salt, chocolate morsels and shredded coconut.
6. Pour into greased pan and bake in the oven for about 35 minutes or so. (Check brownies by inserting a toothpick or knife into the center and if it comes out clean, brownies are done!).
7. Serve hot or cold.
Serving suggestions – whipped cream (get vegan recipe), vanilla almond chip ice cream, so delicious products, fresh strawberries or blueberries and/or walnut pieces.