This video is about making home made Brownies. These brownies are so simple to make and full of flavor. Home made Milky Way Brownie Bites.
|Milky snack size candy bars||12 (Frozen and cut in half)|
|Butter||12 Tablespoon (At rom temperature)|
|Sugar||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy whipping cream||2 Tablespoon|
1. Melt butter and chocolate together in the microwave. Let it cool.
2. Take sugar in a separate bowl. Add eggs to it one at a time, followed by vanilla extract and salt. Beat it all together until nice and creamy.
3. Gradually pour chocolate and mix that well.
4. Add in the flour slowly and blend it in, scrape the sides and fold it well.
5. Gently fold in shredded coconut.
6. Spray the muffin trays with non stick spray and then place a couple of milky bar on top.
7. Put it in the oven at 350 F and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until done. Cool it down.
8. Melt caramel with heavy cream in the microwave to prepare the topping. Mix it well.
9. Drizzle the topping over the brownie bites.
8. Serve them as it is and enjoy.