This egg free chocolate brownies made without oven in a closed pot aka a cooker / vessel / gas tandoor loaded with extra chocolate and hazelnuts makes you go nuts over it! Double Chocolate, Gooey or Fudgy you decide! Make this eggless chocolate brownie cause its just a matter of mixing a couple of ingredients, and impress people! And ofcourse, its on our own series Eggless Baking Without Oven!
|Cocoa powder||6 Tablespoon , sifted|
|Dark chocolate||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs) , chopped|
|Butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yogurt||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Plain flour||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , sifted|
|Powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon , sifted|
|Instant coffee||1/2 Teaspoon (Dissolved in 2 tsp water)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Dark chocolate||50 Gram , melted|
|White chocolate||75 Gram , melted|
|Chopped hazelnuts||3 Tablespoon|
|Salt||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Baking)|
1. Take a big cooker or any huge vessel (which has a diameter of over 9", and a good height) and add the 2 cups of salt, a wire stand and a perforated plate. Or simply use an gas tandoor. Dont add anything if using gas tandoor.
2. Heat the tandoor/vessel/cooker in medium flame.
3. In a bowl, add sifted Flour, Baking Powder, Cocoa powder to make the flour mix.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the butter and sugar. Whip well to ensure its creamy and fluffy.
5. Add the coffee and vanilla and half of the yogurt, whisk for another minute. Add the half of the flour mix, and mix well. Add the rest of yogurt and flour mix (save a tsp of flour mix). Mix well.
6. Sprinkle the saved 1 tsp of flour mix in the chopped chocolate. Add this to the batter and mix well with a spatula.
7. Grease a 8" Cake tin with butter, stick a butterpaper which is bigger than the tin and then butter it well then sprinkle 1 tsp of maida/plain flour to it.
8. Add the batter to the cake tin and spread well with a spoon. Transfer this to the hot tandoor/cooker/vessel and bake for 30-35 mins in medium flame.
9. The edges would be firm and the center would be little gooey, that's when take it out and let it cool to room temp.
10. Pour the melted dark and white chocolate, mix the two using a toothpick to create a marbling effect, and refrigerate till the chocolate hardens slightly.
11. Lift the butter paper out and cut the divide it into equal parts
12. Serve the brownies with sprinkled hazelnuts or any nuts of your choice. Enjoy!
Calories 195Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.5%
Saturated Fat 6 g30%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 36 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
Calories 3120Calories from Fat 1712
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 192 g296%
Saturated Fat 96 g480%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 576 mg24%
Total Carbohydrates 352 g116.8%
Dietary Fiber 32 g128%
Sugars 208 g
Protein 48 g96%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet