|Chicken portion||4 Ounce (1 Quarter)|
|Water||1/2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Turnip||4 Ounce , diced (100 Gram)|
|Carrots||8 Ounce , diced (225 Gram)|
|Onion||4 Ounce , chopped (100 Gram)|
|Worcestershire sauce||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Water||1/4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
1) Cook chicken along with bay leaf and bouquet garni in a casserole, with water added, for about 20 minutes.
2) Set aside the cooked chicken for about 10 - 15 minutes and then strain the stock.
3) Chop the chicken into small pieces, after skinning it.
4) Cook the chopped chicken pieces along with stock, remaining ingredients and the seasonings in a large casserole. Cover the dish and cook for 20 minutes.
5) Set aside the cooked chicken for about 15 minutes and then serve it hot with crusty bread or croutons.