This weekend I take the Grill Dome to low temp and smoke a brisket for sandwiches.
|Brisket||4 1⁄2 Pound , trimmed|
|Kosher salt||3 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||3 Tablespoon|
|Chipotle chili powder||1 Dash|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (as needed)|
|Honey||2 Tablespoon (as needed)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (as needed)|
1. In a bowl, mix salt, pepper, and chipotle chili powder.
2. Preheat grill to 275 degree F.
3. Coat brisket with oil on all sides and the sprinkle salt pepper mixture on it.
4. Place the meat on grill, cover and cook for 4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 185 degree.
5. Remove meat from grill and warp with foil along with some honey and butter. Cook for another 3 hours or until the temperature reaches 205 degree.
6. Remove from grill and let it sit wrapped in cooler for an hour.
7. Carve and serve on Brioche Hamburger Buns along with BBQ sauce and pickled dill.