Extremely juicy and well cooked brisket. Enjoy.
|Raspberry ginger beer||120 Milliliter|
|Bbq rub||5 Tablespoon (pit powder)|
1. Inject raspberry ginger beer in the brisket all over.
2. Spread pit powder all over the brisket and wrap it in foil and rest it in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
3. Prepare the grill for cooking at 112 C.
4. Place the brisket on the grill and cook for about 10 hours.
5. Spray with raspberry beer at regular intervals, several times.
6. Continue to cook until the brisket reaches a temperature of 96C.
7. Wrap it in an aluminium and let it rest for sometime.
8. Slice and seve the brisket. Enjoy.