|Rice dream milk room||2 Cup (32 tbs) , at room temperature|
|Egg||1 (the yolk and the white)|
|Egg whites||1 Cup (16 tbs) (from 3 eggs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) , melted|
|Quick rise yeast||1 Packet|
|Cider vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Bread flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (gluten free)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Add the yeast to the rice dream milk and let it sit for 5 minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl combine flour, butter, vinegar, whole egg, egg whites and the milk and yeast mixture and mix well.
4. Grease a bread pan and spread the batter into it using a spatula or knife.
5. Take a saran wrap, rub it with a little olive oil and cover the bread batter in the pan with it.
6. Let the bread batter rise for about 30 minutes.
7. Once it has risen, remove the plastic, place in the oven and bake.
8. After 10 minutes remove the bread from the oven and place a foil on the top to avoid over browning.
9. Bake for about 60 minutes, test for doneness by tapping the loaf with finger-nail.
10. Once done, remove and check if you hear a crisp hard sound which means that the bread has baked properly.
11. Let it cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
12. Slice it to desired thickness and serve.