The Simple Chef cooks banana bread and shows you how simple it is !
Background music from the CD Mona Lisa's Smile .by my friend Dolores Dagenais. L
|Please see video|
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
2) Take two bananas and peel them.
3) Add the bananas to the bowl and mash with fork.
4) Add 2 eggs, 1/2 cup sunflower oil, and 1/3 cup of sugar. Blend them well and add 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
5) Add 1 1/3 cups of flour to the banana mixture.
6) Pour the batter into the greased baking dish and bake for an hour at 325 degrees.
7) Serve the dish in a serving plate.