|Fresh blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted softened margarine||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mashed banana||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1. Toss blueberries with 2 tablespoons flour and set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine remaining flour, baking powder, soda, salt and nutmeg.
3. Cream sheet and broil 6 inches from heating element until lightly browned.
4. In a cup combine margarine and olive oil and brush over bread slices.
5. Arrange tomato slices evenly over bread and sprinkle with basil.
6. Top with shredded cheese and broil 6 inches from heating element until cheese melts.
7. Serve the Blueberry Banana Bread with a garnish of grated cheese or as desired.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2057Calories from Fat 555
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g96.9%
Saturated Fat 13 g65%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1764 mg73.5%
Total Carbohydrates 338 g112.7%
Dietary Fiber 18 g72%
Sugars 106 g
Protein 37 g74%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet