I created this bread recipe because I love love love whole foods Prairie bread so much. This is my low carb interpretation of that bread. I hope you enjoy.
|Greek yogurt||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Psyllium husk||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Flax seeds||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Almond flour||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Roasted sunflower seeds||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Roasted pumpkin seed||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Caraway seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
1.Pre-heat the oven at 320 Fahrenheit.
2. Mix the wet ingredients first.
3. Mix the dry ingredients one by one.
5. At this stage it becomes like a dough. Let it come to a shape, and sprinkle on the toppings.
6. Bake for around 50 - 60 minutes at 320 Fahrenheit.
7. Serve immediately or store it in an air tight container.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2289Calories from Fat 1383
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 162 g249.2%
Saturated Fat 22 g110%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3717 mg154.88%
Total Carbohydrates 166 g55.3%
Dietary Fiber 90 g360%
Sugars 33 g
Protein 90 g180%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet