The lean and green edition of videos show recipes offering low fat and low carbs. However, they are great in taste and flavor. The Dijon chicken broccoli is perfect to serve for a healthy dinner.
|Roasted garlic oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Broccoli florets||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Garlic seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Boneless chicken breasts||1 Pound|
|Low sodium soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Low sodium chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Directions for preparation:
• Whisk together soy sauce, mustard sauce and both in a bowl and set aside.
• Heat oil over medium high heat in a large sauté pan.
• Add broccoli and season with garlic seasoning. Cook for a minute by stirring broccoli and coating it in the oil and seasoning mix.
• Transfer broccoli to a bowl and set aside.
• Add chicken to the pan and brown it on each side for about 4 minutes. (depends on thickness of chicken breasts)
• Set heat to medium and add in the broccoli and cover the pan with a lid.
• Allow to simmer for 5-7 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked and broccoli is tender-crisp and bright green.
• Serve as such or top with whole wheat cous cous or whole wheat rotini with grated parmesan cheese.
For more information please visit:http://www.timesavorgourmet.comThis video is produced by Timesavorgourmet. Check out timesavorgourmet for more interesting food recipes and cooking videos.