Betty demonstrates how to make 4 Ingredient Biscuits for Mother's Day dinner. These biscuits are flavorful and so easy to make!
|Bisquick||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter stick||1/2 , melted|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. In a large bowl, combine Bisquick, sour cream, and 7-Up. Mix until soft dough forms.
3. On floured surface, place the dough and knead until dough is no longer sticky. While kneading, use some extra Bisquick or flour as desired.
4. Flour the work surface and roll the dough into a ¾-inch thick sheet.
5. In 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan, pour ½ of the melted butter and spread evenly.
6. Cut biscuits with desired size cutter and place them in buttered pan.
7. Pop the pan in oven and bake for 11-20 minutes or until golden brown on top. The time will vary, depending on the size of biscuits.
8. Remove biscuits from oven and brush with the remaining melted butter.
9. Serve immediately.