|Refrigerated biscuits||1 (8|
|Mustard||as needed, prepared|
|Vienna sausages||1 (4|
|Frozen peas in cream sauce||1 (10|
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. Lengthwise pat 7 biscuits.
3. Lightly apply mustard over each biscuit.
4. Into each biscuit, place a Vienna sausage and roll over; seal edges by pressing with fingers.
5. On a small baking sheet, place rolls with the seam side down.
6. Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
7. In a saucepan, prepare frozen peas in cream sauce by following directions on the package.
8. Serve Sausage In Biscuits in a plate and spoon cooked peas on top.