Quick and easy recipe!
|For chocolate raspberries|
|Chocolate chips||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (White, Dark or Milk)|
|For star cakes|
|Pound cake loaf||1 , sliced into 1 inch pieces|
|Blueberries||20 (as needed)|
For Chocolate Raspberries:
1. Stuff each raspberry with 1-2 chocolate chips and place in a bowl.
2. Add the blueberries and gently toss.
3. Serve and enjoy or freeze for a fun cook snack.
For Star Cakes:
1. Using a star shaped cookie cutter, cut out stars in each pound cake slice.
2. Top the cake with a strawberry slice and a blueberry. Repeat the process with the remaining.
3. Serve and enjoy!
Spread whip cream over the pound cake then add on the sliced strawberry and blueberry, if desired.