Beef and pork sliders with a great alternative for french fries.
|Ground beef||4 Ounce (SLIDERS)|
|Pork sausage||4 Ounce (SLIDERS)|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Tablespoon (SLIDERS)|
|Mustard||1 Dash (SLIDERS)|
|Barbecue sauce||1 Tablespoon (SLIDERS)|
|Portabella mushrooms||5 Large , sliced into long pieces (TEMPURA)|
|Cornstarch||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (TEMPURA)|
|Flour||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (TEMPURA)|
|Rice flour||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (TEMPURA) (Optional)|
|Chilli powder||1 Teaspoon (TEMPURA)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon (TEMPURA)|
|Salsa water||10 Fluid Ounce (or soda, 1 can, TEMPURA)|
|Potato rolls||5 Small (BURGER)|
|Mayonnaise||5 Tablespoon (BURGER)|
|Blue cheese||5 Tablespoon (BURGER)|
|Romaine lettuce leaves||5 Small (BURGER)|
|Cheddar cheese||100 Gram , sliced to thin square pieces (BURGER)|
|Tomato||1 Large , sliced in thin circle (BURGER)|
|Baby onions||2 Small , sliced to thin rings (BURGER)|
|Avocado||1 Medium , sliced to long pieces (BURGER)|
|Bacon strips||5 Small (BURGER)|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Garlic powder||2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Prepare the ingredients as per the list.
3. SLIDERS: In a large bowl, add ground beef and pork sausages.
4. Put tomato ketchup, barbecue sauce, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, salt & pepper to taste and an egg.
5. Mix it well with hands till all ingredients are well combined.
6. Wet the fingers and take small amount of the slider mixture and make small balls. Press gently to form patties.
7. Place them on the baking tray, and bake for 20 minutes or till they are done.
8. TEMPURA: Take another bowl; add the corn starch, flour, rice flour, baking powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste, chilli powder and 1 can of salsa water.
9. Mix them well to form a smooth batter of pancake consistency.
10. Put the portabella mushrooms in it and deep fry it in the oil till it turns golden brown. Drain on a paper towel.
11. Take half piece of the roll. Spread mayonnaise on it.
12. Place onion slices, tomato, slider patty, cheddar cheese slice, lettuce and bacon one above the other. Place the second half over it to form a burger.
13. Repeat this process to all the rolls. Choose the ingredients as desired.
14. In a serving plate, place the burger and the 3 mushroom tempuras and serve hot.