|Please See Video|
1. In a bowl, whisk together beef stock, soy sauce and flour to make a sauce. Keep aside.
2. Put the olive oil into a hot sauté pan or skillet over medium high heat when the oil is hot, add beef and sauté quickly until meat it seared, some pink can remain.
3. Add ginger and garlic and sauté until meat is browned. Do not allow the garlic to brown too much.
4. Add the broccoli and sauté a minute then pour in the sauce.
5. Cover the skillet and cook for about five minutes on med high heat, stirring every once in a while.
6. When the broccoli is almost done, uncover the skillet to thicken the sauce a little.
7. Once the broccoli is done, ladle into a bowl and enjoy as is or with brown rice if you like.