|Standing rib roast||6 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Apply cut garlic on the surface of the roast and season with the salt and pepper.
3) In a shallow baking pan or a broiler pan, place the roast with the fat side up, over a rack.
4) Roast in the preheated oven for 2.15 hours for rare, 2 .30 hours for medium and 3 .15 hrs for well done as desired.
5) Remove from the oven, then pour 2 tablespoons of brandy over the roast and flame.
6) Slice and serve in a nice plate.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 6284Calories from Fat 3428
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 380 g584.6%
Saturated Fat 147 g735%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2900 mg120.83%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber %
Protein 652 g1304%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet