A very easy way to cook up any steak on a pellet grill. This monster weighed in at 2.67 pounds and turned out KILLER!
|Bone in rib eye steaks||2 3/5 Pound|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Clarified butter||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place the steak on the grill and allow to cook till the internal temperature reaches 120 degrees F.
3. Remove the steak from the grill and cover with silver foil. Set aside.
4. Increase the temperature of the grill to 500 degrees F.
5. Remove the steak from the foil and sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper on both sides.
6. Brush the grill with some clarified butter.
7. Place the steak on the grill and allow to sear for about one minute on each side.
8. Remove the bone from the steak and serve hot.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3493Calories from Fat 2608
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 290 g446.2%
Saturated Fat 124 g620%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1047 mg43.63%
Total Carbohydrates %
Dietary Fiber %
Protein 207 g414%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet