I bought myself a new toy and this is my first cook with it. This thing is amazing. All you need to do is fill the hopper with the wood pellets you want, set the temperature, and let it do it's thing.
|Watch the video for complete ingredient list.|
1. Rub mustard sauce and barbecue rub all over the ribs. Place the ribs in the refrigerator overnight.
2.Preheat the grill to 225 F.
3. Place the ribs on the grill and let it smoke for a couple of hours.
4. Baste every 45 minutes with a mixture of apple juice and barbecue sauce.
5. Place some mac and cheese on the grill and cook it together with the ribs.
6. Serve the ribs with mac and cheese. Enjoy!!