This rub gives another dimension to the recipe. Its a great way to incorporate some hickory to your meat.
|Black peppercorns||2 Tablespoon|
|Tellicherry pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Himalyan salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground rosemary||1 Teaspoon|
|Maple syrup||4 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast||1 Large|
|Tri tip beef||1|
1. Prepare the Pro q for cooking. Keep a water bowl and then place the grill grates on it.
2. Take brown sugar, salt, rosemary, thyme and peppers in a bowl, mix together to prepare the pepper rub.
3. Apply maple syrup on both sides of the meat and apply the dry rub uniformly.
4. Arrange the meat over grill grates, cover and cook. Add hickory to get a smoky flavor.
5. Continue to cook until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 75 C and tri tip is done to desired doneness.
6. Slice and serve. Enjoy.