Beef brisket served medium rare and tender as a ribeye!
|Brisket flat||3 Pound|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Beef lard||2 Tablespoon|
|Sweet onion||1 , sliced|
|Sauce||2 Tablespoon (vinegar based sauce used)|
1. Get the sous vide circulator ready at 130 degrees.
2. Season the brisket with kosher salt and pepper.
3. Place te brisket in a sealable bag and vaccum seal it.
4. Place the brisket in the sous vide circulator for 48 hours.
5. Prepare the grill. add some beef lard over the grill and place the brisket over it. Allow to grill on both sides.
6. Add some more lard to the grill and saute onions in it.
7. Slice the brisket evenly.
8. Over a lightly toasted bun, place a few pieces of grilled brisket and top with some sauteed onions. Drizzle with a sauce of your choice and serve.