|Black beans||1 Pound|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Lean ground pork||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Radishes||5 Medium , sliced|
|Hot green chili peppers||4 Teaspoon , peeled, seeded and chopped|
|Lemon juice||6 Tablespoon|
|Green chili salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Monterey jack cheese||8 Ounce , shredded|
|Fresh coriander leaves/Parsley||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , chopped|
|Taco chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Soften the beans by soaking them overnight or soak them some time before cooking and drain.
2. Take a saucepan, and add beans along with water and 1 tsp salt and cook for about 2 -3 hours until the beans turn soft.
3. Remove the beans and keep them aside.
4. Boil the stock, stir in oregano and pork.
5. Boil again and drain, and keep the pork aside.
6. Take a large and heavy skillet, and soften the butter.
7. Stir in radishes, onions and peppers and saute until soft.
8. Stir in cooked beans, along with pork, 2 tsp salt and lemon juice.
9. Stir in cheese and chili salsa and continue cooking on low heat until the cheese softens.
10. Spoon the dip into a serving dish, sprinkle the coriander around and adorn it with taco chips. Place the taco chips in a circular manner.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4217Calories from Fat 1594
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 188 g289.2%
Saturated Fat 86 g430%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 8617 mg359.04%
Total Carbohydrates 370 g123.3%
Dietary Fiber 87 g348%
Sugars 30 g
Protein 261 g522%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet