Try this sugar free home made chocolate bar recipe. It's easy and delish!
|Raw cacao butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Raw cacao powder||4 Tablespoon (unsweetened, organic)|
|Organic almond||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , soaked|
|Peppermint extract||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Flaked coconut||4 Teaspoon (Fresh, raw, organic)|
1. In a loaf pan, add the cacao butter and place it on a low heat on the stove top.
2. When it melts, add the cacao powder, agave, stevia and stir and allow to cook and thicken.
3. Stir in the almonds, essence and coconut.
4. Take pan off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
5. Place pan in the freezer to chill the chocolate.
6. When firm, unmold by inverting the pan on clean work surface and give a light but sharp tap on the pan.
7. Cut into pieces and wrap if you like.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 889Calories from Fat 751
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g130.8%
Saturated Fat 45 g225%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 20 mg0.83%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.3%
Dietary Fiber 28 g112%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 21 g42%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet