|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet real chocolate chips||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn flakes/Other flaked cereal||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Peanuts/Raisins||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) In a pot, add sugar, peanut butter and corn syrup.
2) Gently cook for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring constantly, till the mixture just comes to a boil.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in chocolate chips. Heat till melted.
4) Stir in the vanilla and then the cereal and nuts and mix well to coat.
5) Press the stiff mix into a 13x9-inch greased pan.
6) Cool completely and cut into bars.
7) Goes as a great snack for children.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 5374Calories from Fat 2211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 263 g404.6%
Saturated Fat 49 g245%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3247 mg135.29%
Total Carbohydrates 711 g237%
Dietary Fiber 38 g152%
Sugars 274 g
Protein 126 g252%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet