Peanut butter and chocolate is the best combination, and Richard Burr has the perfect recipe on how to combine the two into these delicious chocolate bars.
|Peanut butter||7 Ounce|
|Honey||3 1/8 Ounce|
|Soft brown sugar||3 1/8 Ounce|
|Coconut oil||3 1/8 Ounce|
|Vanilla paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Rolled oats||7 Ounce|
|Rice crispies||1 3/4 Ounce|
|Dark chocolate||1 3/4 Ounce|
1. Preheat the oven to 160 C.
2. Take peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, brown sugar in a bowl. Mix well.
3. Melt in the microwave. Add vanilla.
4. Throw in the rice crispies and oats, and fold everything together.
5. Transfer to a prelined baking dish and then bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until golden.
6. Cut into bars and let it cool down.
7. Drizzle melted chocolate on top.
8. Serve whenever desired. Enjoy!!