Rawdawg Rory whips up a raw ice cream cake of epic proportions!
|Chopped pure cacao bars||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Coconut oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Frozen banana||10 Large , cut into chunks|
|Raw chocolate cookies||10 Medium|
|Grated raw chocolate||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated raw granola bars||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pitted dates||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raw cacao powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Raw coconut butter||2 Tablespoon|
1. Ina food processor, chop the raw cacao bars into crumbs.
2. Take a spring form cake pan and press down the raw cacao crumbs in it.
3. In the blender, puree the frozen bananas with a tablespoon of coconut oil into a cream like consistency.
4. Take a cup of the banana cream and layer it over the cacao crumbs layer.
5. Place about 8 raw chocolate cookies as the next layer.
6. Pour in rest of the banana cream and spread it.
7. Take the grated raw chocolate and sprinkle it over as another layer.
8. The banana cream goes in again in the next layer.
9. Place about 8 more raw chocolate cookies again.
10.Top again with banana cream.
11.Take the grated granola mixed with cinnamon and form the final layer.
13.Keep the cake in the freezer.
14.For the banana fondant,blend together about 5 frozen bananas along with a tablespoon of coconut oil.
15.Grease a dehydrator tray with coconut oil and pour the banana cream on it and place it in the freezer.
16.In a blender, add the dates, water, coconut butter, raw cacao powder and blend into a fine paste.
17.Take out the dehydrated banana fondant and cut into strips and place them in a weave.
18.Take out the chilled cake and drizzle in the chocolate sauce.
19.Place the banana weave on top and banana strips on the side.