|Toasted hazelnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cake flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (1/2 Cup Plus 1/4 Cup)|
|Butter||4 Ounce , softened (1 Stick)|
|Superfine sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a food processor, blend hazelnuts, flour, and 1/4 cup powdered sugar until hazelnuts are finely ground.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and superfine sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
3. Add nut mixture to sugar mixture and beat until blended. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, until firm.
4. Preheat oven to 300°F. Shape dough into 3/4-inch balls and place 1 inch apart on greased cookie sheets. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until cookies are set and look faintly golden.
5. Remove cookies to a wire rack and let cool slightly, about 5 minutes. Roll in 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Let cookies cool completely, then roll again in powdered sugar.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2743Calories from Fat 1565
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 182 g280%
Saturated Fat 64 g320%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 12 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 257 g85.7%
Dietary Fiber 28 g112%
Sugars 117 g
Protein 43 g86%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet