|Potatoes||1 lb [500 g]; peeled and parboiled|
|Bacon||8 oz [250 g]; rind removed and chopped|
|Onion||1 large; peeled and chopped|
|Corn kernels||1 can|
|Salt and pepper|
1) Slice the potatoes.
2) Grease a pie dish and place the potatoes in the bottom.
3) Fry the bacon and onion lightly until cooked, and then add the sweet corn.
4) On top of the the potatoes place the bacon mixture and pour the lightly beaten eggs.
5) Seasoned over the top.
6) Bake at 375°F (190°C), Gas Mark 5, for 30 minutes, until set and lightly browned.
7) Serve the bacon and sweetcorn potatoes as a side dish.