|Potatoes||1 1/2 lb [750 g]; peeled and cooked|
|Milk||2 tablespoons [2X20 ml spoons]|
|Flour||1 oz [25 g]|
|Butter||1 oz [25 g]|
|Salt and pepper|
1) Cut the potatoes into small dice.
2) Dice the bacon.
3) Finely chop the onion.
4) Take a baking tin and grease it.
5) In a large bowl, make a batter, using the milk and flour.
6) Season the batter well, then mix all the ingredients together.
7) In the baking tin, spread the mixture.
8) Bake at 450°F (230°C), Gas Mark 8, for 20 minutes until pale golden brown.
9) Serve the potato bacon hash as side dish with roasted meats and bread.