Bacon explosion with amazing cherry glazed meat. You are bound to love it.
|For cherry glaze|
|Cherries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cherry coke||300 Milliliter|
|Barbecue rub||2 Tablespoon (DonMarcos Cherry Bomb BBQ Rub)|
|Bbq sauce||3 Tablespoon (Or as desired)|
|For other ingredients|
|Ground beef||1 1/2 Kilogram|
|Bbq rub||2 1/2 Tablespoon (DonMarcos Cherry Bomb BBQ Rub)|
|Onion flakes||150 Gram|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Swiss / cheddar / provole)|
|Barbecue sauce||8 Tablespoon|
1. Heat the grill to 110 C.
2. To prepare the glaze, take cherries, cherry coke and barbecue rub in a deep vessel. Place it on heat and bring the contents to boil. Simmer for sometime, puree the cherries with a hand blender or food preocessor.
3. Simmer the cherry mix further until everything is reduced down to atleast 1/3 rd of the original level.
4. Pour some barbecue sauce until you get to the desired consistency. Set the glaze aside.
5. Mix barbecue rub with the ground meat.
6. Place the ground meat mix on the bacon weave and then pour the cherry glaze all over.
7. Spread roasted onions and grated cheese over the meat.
8. Roll it up such that all the contents stay within.
9. Place the bacon roll on the grill and let it cok for about an hour under the lid. Lift the lid and glaze the roll with barbecue sauce. Repeat glazing 3 to 4 times.
10. Cook the bacon bumb for couple of hours or until the meat is done.
11. Pull the bacon bomb off heat and let it rest for 10 minutes.
12. Slice and serve. Enjoy!