This was a great tasting cook and easy to make. I think next time I will double the marinade so I can have some to reduce down and drizzle over the the beer at the end.
|Orange||1/2 , juiced|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Soya sauce||2 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Chili paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm) , minced|
|Skirt steak||2 Pound , trimmed of membrane and fat and cut into srving size pieces|
1. In a large bowl, mix together orange juice, brown sugar, rice vinegar, soya sauce, chili paste and minced garlic. Whisk it all together.
2. Place the skirt steak in a ziploc bag. Pour the marinade over the steak, release as much air as possible, seal the bag and let the steak marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
3. Preheat the grill.
4. Sear steak over direct heat on both sides.
5. Rest steak for 10 minutes and then slice them up.
6. Serve steak over a bed of cooked rice, garnished with orange slices.