Crave for some healthy salad, here it is!!
|Rice wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon (or lime/lemon juice)|
|Tamari soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Smooth peanut butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot water||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||3 , chopped finely|
|Chopped fresh ginger||2 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper spice blend||2 Tablespoon|
|For stir fry|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra firm tofu||1 Packet , cubed|
|Broccoli head||1 , chop (or 3|
|Red pepper||1 , chopped|
|Crimini mushroom||5 , sliced|
|Fresh cilantro||1 Tablespoon , chopped (as needed)|
1. In a bowl, combine rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, hot water, garlic, chopped ginger, and red pepper spice blend. Mix well.
2. Place a wok or skillet on flame and pour oil in it.
3. Add tofu, broccoli, red pepper, and mushroom. Cook over medium high flame for 5-7 minutes or until tender but still crisp. Add little water if needed.
4. Pour sauce and stir to combine.
5. Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.
You can replace tofu with any kind of meat like beef, shrimp, or chicken and cook with vegetable of your choice.