This episodes features Korean fusion ginseng chicken noodle soup!
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Carrot||1 , sliced|
|Celery stick||1 , chopped|
|Garlic cloves||3 , crushed|
|Ginseng roots||2 , chopped|
|Dates||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sweet potato||1 , peeled and cubed|
|Chicken breast||2 , chopped|
|Olive oil||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Pre cooked egg noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Basil leaves||4 , torn|
1. In a stone pot or a skillet, heat olive oil and stir fry chicken and garlic until light brown in colour.
2. Add the prepared vegetables, water, dates and salt and bring to boil.
3. Simmer until the chicken and vegetables are cooked.
4. In a serving bowl, place the cooked noodles and ladle boiling hot soup on top.
5. Serve hot sprinkled with torn basil