|Lamb kidneys||3 , halved, cored|
|Rump steak pieces||3 , sliced into 1 1/2|
|Fresh pineapple slices/Canned||1|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Olive oil||1/4 Pint|
|Pickled onions||3 , halved|
|Canned baked beans in tomato sauce||10 1/2 Ounce (1 Medium Can)|
1) Rinse the tomatoes and mushrooms thoroughly.
2) Cut the pineapple slice into 3 pieces.
3) Preheat the grill on the highest setting.
4) In a large dish, crush the garlic in salt and combine with the olive oil.
5) Thread all the ingredients, except the pineapple on 3 skewers.
6) Marinate in the olive oil for about 15 minutes, turning the skewers frequently.
7) Grill the kebabs for about 4 minutes, turning frequently.
8) Lower the grill heat, thread the pineapple on the skewers and grill for another 2 to 3 minutes.
9) Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the pickled onions and baked beans together and heat thoroughly.
10) Place the Kebabs Alfresco over the hot beans and serve immediately.