|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey/Light corn syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Boneless chuck steak||1 1/2 Pound , cut into 1|
|Green peppers||2 , cut into squares|
1) Combine together the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil, catsup and honey. Mix well.
2) Pour the mixture all over the steak and place in the fridge for 30 to 60 minutes.
3) On 4 to 6 skewers, alternately thread the steak, Onion and peppers.
4) Over hot coals, grill the ingredients for 10 to 15 minutes (can also be broiled), turning occasionally and brushing with the marinade.
5) Place the kebabs on a serving plate and serve while still very hot. Makes an excellent appetizer.