|Jackfruit pods||1 Kilogram , with seeds removed|
|Fat||115 Gram (Preferably Clarified Butter)|
|Cardamom powder||1 Pinch|
1. Mince jackfruit. Prepare a thin syrup with jaggery and water, and strain.
2. Place jackfruit in a deep and thick-bottomed pan. Cover with water and cook.
3. When nearly dry and cooked, add the jaggery syrup. Stir continuously till all the moisture has evaporated.
4. Add the fat and continue stirring till the fat starts separating from the mixture. Sprinkle over with cardamom powder.
5. Mix well. Remove on to a greased plate and spread evenly. Cool, cut into squares and bottle.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3812Calories from Fat 1061
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 118 g181.3%
Saturated Fat 34.9 g174.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 97.8 mg
Sodium 425.1 mg17.71%
Total Carbohydrates 727 g242.2%
Dietary Fiber 16.19 g65%
Sugars 446.5 g
Protein 17 g34.5%
Vitamin A 59.4% Vitamin C 111.9%
Calcium 80.2% Iron 78.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet