Juicy, refreshing and tasty cucumber kimchi that only takes 15 minutes. Perfect for when you don't have time to make regular, classic kimchi.
|Kosher salt||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Korean red pepper flakes||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1/2 Tablespoon , minced|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon , grated|
|Sesame seeds||To Taste , toasted (for garnish)|
|Fish sauce/rice vinegar||2 Teaspoon (optional)|
1. Chop the cucumber and red onion. Make sure the red onion is thinner than the cucumber.
2. Sprinkle with salt and set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Wash and drain well.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat, making sure to not press too hard.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve. Or
6. Chill. Keeps for 3-5 days.