Toum is a garlic paste made by emulsifying garlic with lemon juice and oil. This results is a fluffy garlicky paste, perfect as a spread or with some delicious kebabs or roast chicken.
|Chopped garlic||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coarse salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Canola oil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. Process garlic and coarse salt through a food processor.
2. Slowly alternate and add lemon juice and oil.
3. Scrape yor bowl from the sides to get everything in.
4. Process until everything turns into a smooth paste.
5. Serve with roasted chickens or kababs and enjoy!!