Great smoked beef. Tastes great.
|Roulades meat||500 Gram|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Teriyaki sauce||4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
1. Prepare marinade by mixing together pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ground peppercorns and terriyaki sauce.
2. Drop in garlic cloves and beef slices. Let them marinade for 24 hours.
3. Dry beef strips on a paper towel.
4. Arrange beef slices on grill grates and let it air dry for another 24 hours.
5. Place the smoke generator in the smoker. Place the meat on the rack over the smoker. Let the temperature remain at 30 C.
6. Smoke for about 10 hours.
7. Let the beef strips dry in the oven at low heat.
8. Serve as it is and enjoy.