This was a fun cook with a unique flavor. These ribs were so tender and juicy and they only took 2 hours to cook. Try this one. You'll like it.
|Sweet and spicy saigon||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (Simply Asia)|
|Pork butt||3 Pound , cut like ribs|
|Chopped spring onion||1 Teaspoon (For garnish)|
|Chopped spring onion||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
|Apple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Barbecue sauce||6 Tablespoon (Tsao)|
|Red hot sauce||6 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||6 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Minced garlic||2 Teaspoon|
1. Sprinkle Simple Asia's sweet and spicy saigon seasoning on the ribs.
2. Prepare the grill for cooking. Put the apple wood chunks for smoking. Bring the temperature upto 250 to 300 F.
3. Place the ribs on indirect heat and let the ribs smoke for an hour.
4. Meanwhile, take apple juice in an aluminium pan.
5. Add Tsao's barbecue sauce, Frank's red hot sauce, soya sauce, lime juice, onion powder and minced garlic to prepare a dipping sauce.
6. Transfer the ribs to the aluminium pan and coat them all over with the sauce. Arrange the ribs in the best possible manner. Cover the pan with aluminium foil and let it sit on direct heat for few minutes to bring up the heat.
7. Transfer the ribs to indirect heat and let it cook for an hour or until done.
8. Serve the ribs on a bed of cooked rice. Garnish with spring onions and serve.