Gary House, The "Outdoor Cook" shows you how-to cook Asian inspired baby back ribs on the new "Beast" Smoker, BBQ, Grill all in one from "The Beast Grill" company
|Baby back ribs||3 Pound (One Rack)|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Worchestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pineapple concentrate||3 Tablespoon|
|Rice vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Hoisin sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Stone ground mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Nectarines||2 , cored and pitted and cut in half|
|Pear||1 , cut in half|
1. Mix together molasses, onion powder, garlic salt and worcestershire sauce together to make a sauce.
2. Get the grill started.
3. Rub the sauce uniformly on the baby back ribs.
4. Place the ribs on the grill, let it cook for an hour. Put some wood chips for smoking and cook the ribs for another hour.
5. Prepare the glaze by mixing together reduced sodium soy sauce, pineapple concentrate, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce, ketchup, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, stone ground mustard and grated ginger.
6. Place the fruits on the grill and then let them grill.
7. Glaze the ribs a couple of times and flip them over. Also glaze the fruit once. Cook until done.
8. Slice and serve the ribs with the grilled fruits and rice.