|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce , thawed and drained well (1 Package)|
|Chopped green onions||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) , finely chopped|
|Neufchatel cheese||2 Ounce , cut into 1/2 inch cubes|
|Nutmeg powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Artichoke bottoms||14 Ounce , drained (1 Can)|
|Part skim mozzarella cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon (For Greasing)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. In a large sized skillet, brush a thin coat of oil and heat.
3. Once pan is hot, add onions and garlic and sautÃ© till onions turn translucent.
4. Add spinach, cheese and nutmeg. Mix well and cook till cheese starts to melt.
5. Once melted, remove from flame and keep aside.
6. In an oven proof casserole, place artichokes.
7. Top with prepared spinach mixture and bake for 10 minutes.
8. Once baked, top with mozzarella cheese and bake for 5 more minutes or till cheese starts to melt.
9. Cut into wedges/ pieces and serve warm as an an appetiser or accompaniment.