Best tri tip I've ever had!
|Coarse sea salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Granulated garlic||To Taste|
1. Preheat Weber (place charcoal just on one side) to 375-400 degree F.
2. Season Tri-tip with a mixture of salt, pepper, and granulated garlic.
3. Place the meat on Weber over indirect flame, cover and cook for 30-40 minutes or until the internal temperature reached 120 degree. Flip meat once half way through.
4. Remove meat from heat, wrap with foil and let rest until the temperature reaches 130 degree.
5. Place it back on Weber, over the direct flame and sear until charred.
6. Carve and serve hot!