This Tex-Mex Chicken Casserole is great for busy weeknights when you're tired and want something easy to make for dinner.
|Tortilla chips||1/4 Pound , broken into bite size pieces ((4 ounces or 2 cups))|
|Scallion||1 Bunch (100 gm) , sliced|
|Canned black beans||15 Ounce , drained and rinsed ((can use pinto beans))|
|Corn||1 Cup (16 tbs) ((canned or frozen))|
|Shredded mexican cheese mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salsa||3 Cup (48 tbs) ((of your choice))|
|Diced cooked chicken breast||3 Cup (48 tbs) ((slow cooked with seasoning))|
|Taco seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine tortilla chips, corn, black beans, diced chicken, cheese, salsa, scallions, and taco seasoning. Stir to combine. Do not crush the tortilla chips too much.
3. Taste the mixture and adjust seasoning if necessary.
4. Into an 8x12 or 9x13 casserole dish, transfer the mixture and cover tightly with foil.
Pop the dish in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Serve garnished with avocado slices, sour cream, fresh chopped tomatoes, or scallion.