Skookie - Whats a Skookie? A giant cookie baked on the grill topped with Ice Cream and your favorite topping. Perfect for camping and backyard baking.
I discovered this a few years back and my boys can't get enough of them!
|Butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 stick, at room temperature)|
|Chocolate chunk cookie mix||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ice cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For serving)|
|Chocolate sauce||2 Tablespoon (For serving)|
1. Prepare the grill for indirect heat on 350 F.
2. Mix together cookie dough mix, butter and egg with a fork slowly incorporating the ingredients to form a dough.
3. Spread enough batter to form a thin cookie on the skillet. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
4. Place the skillet into the grill and let it bake for about 20 to 25 minutes. Check midway to see if the cookies are cooking.
5. Use a toothpick to test for doneness. Remove from heat.
6. Release the cookie from the skillet using a flat spatula. Top it with ice cream, drizzle chocolate syrup on top and serve.