Nothing says tropical TIKI like a Pina Colada served in a pineapple... Trevor from Tipicular Fixin's shows you how to wow your guests with this special cocktail.
|Rum||2 Ounce (El Dorado Deluxe Silver 6 year old rum)|
|Pineapple juice||1 1/4 Ounce|
|Coconut cream||1 Ounce|
|Superfine sugar||10 Gram (1 barspoon)|
|Ice cube||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as needed)|
1. Core and fill the pineapple with ice.
2. In a cocktail shaker, pour coconut cream, pineapple juice, and sugar.
3. Pour rum, fill the shaker with ice, cover with lid and shake well.
4. Strain the drink and pour into the cored pineapple.
5. Cover the pineapple with the top, garnish with a pineapple slice and serve.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 290Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.7%
Saturated Fat 4 g20%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 11 mg0.46%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 28 g
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet