|Fresh figs||2 Pound|
1. Wash, clean and partially peel the figs. Add them to a thick bottomed pot.
2. Slice the lemon including the rind and add to the figs in the pot.
3. Add the sugar and the cinnamon and stir well.
4. Cook over medium/low heat approximately 30 minutes or until the mixture reaches the desired consistency.
5. Fill glass jars with the hot mixture, cap tightly and turn upside down to cool.
6. Serve with bread, cheese or crackers.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4218Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 11 mg0.46%
Total Carbohydrates 1095 g365%
Dietary Fiber 34 g136%
Sugars 1054 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet