This amazing cheesy pull-apart pizza bread whips up in a jiffy!
|Tube refrigerated flaky biscuits||12 Ounce|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepperoni slices||12 , quartered|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Shredded pizza||blend cheese|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic salt||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Cooking spray||1 Dash|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. Using kitchen scissors cut each biscuit in to 4 pieces and place it in a bowl.
3. Drizzle oil over the biscuits and toss them to coat and set aside.
4. In another bowl, combine, pepperoni slices, onion, both the cheeses, Italian seasoning and garlic salt and stir to mix.
5. Put the biscuit pieces in the cheese onion mixture and toss well to coat.
6. In a Bundt pan, sprayed with cooking spray, place the biscuit pieces and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown,
7. Remove from the oven and let it sit for few minutes.
8. Turn out the pizza from the Bundt pan while it is still warm.
9. Cut into wedges and serve with a desired dipping sauce.
You can line the Bundt pan with aluminium foil if desired.